Sales Representative Jobs in USA
The United States of America (USA), commonly known as the United States (U .S. or US) or America, is a country comprising 50 states, a federal district, five major self -governing territories, and various possessions. The United States is the world’s third or fourth largest country by total area.
With a population of over 327 million people, the U .S. is the third most populous country. The capital is Washington, D .C., and the most populous city is New York City.
Information On Sales Representative In USA
As we launch our product, we are looking for sales representatives to join our team. This role will entail up to ~ 50-75% travel, although, the travel demands will vary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed the agreed upon monthly, quarterly and yearly sales plan for the defined territory
- Provide regular, accurate, thoughtful forecast updates to their manager
- successfully execute the business plan
- Demonstrated history of being a strong customer advocate to the company
- At least 7 years front line selling experience in life science or biotechnology
- Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding budget and substantially growing the business in the territory.
- Excellent written and verbal skills