Urgent Recruitment For Australian Cruise Shipping Jobs
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. The neighbouring countries are Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, and East Timor to the north; the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu to the north-east; and New Zealand to the south-east.
The population of 25 million is highly urbanised and heavily concentrated on the eastern seaboard.
Australia’s capital is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney. The country’s other major metropolitan areas are Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide
Information On The Jobs :
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Have attention to detail with regard to cleaning task and paperwork
These attributes will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Elements of Ship Board Safety qualification
- Senior First Aid and Resuscitation Qualification
- Drivers Licence
- Deck duties, including rope work, moving and securing gangways, ramps and trolleys.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Assist with the safe, efficient and timely boarding and disembarkation of all passengers.